At a time when fire and rescue governance has never been more
in the spotlight, CfGS is delighted to announce the launch of its
governance offer to the UK fire and rescue sector.
As a charity and social purpose consultancy, CfGS can draw
upon 20-years’ experience of helping public sector organisations
achieve excellent outcomes through the application of governance
Our Fire and Rescue Team combines leading governance and other
subject matter experts with experienced senior practitioners from
the sector. We work with clients to provide independent governance
support that is tailored to their specific and unique requirements.
Our fire and rescue offer includes:
• Comprehensive governance improvement reviews
• Reviews focused on specific aspects of governance
• Thematic Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) governance
• Advice on preparing for and/or responding to the ‘fire reform’
• Training for fire and rescue authority members on their
• Training for fire and rescue service officers on their
Whatever your governance issue, CfGS stands ready to assist.
For an informal conversation about your governance improvement requirements, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or our Chief Executive, Andy Fry on: 07803 853411